In the moment [electronic resource].
- Restrictions on Access:
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Sonatine for trombone and piano / Jacques Castérède (14:00) -- Concerto, op. 7, no. 3 / Tomaso Albinoni (9:00) -- Liebst du um Schönheit : op. 12, no. 4 ; An einem lichten Morgen : op. 23, no. 2 ; Die stille Lotosblume : op. 13, no. 6 ; Warum willst du and're Fragen : op. 12, no. 11 ; O Lust, O Lust : op. 23, no. 6 / Clara Schumann (14:00) -- Suite for alto trombone / John Prescott (15:00) -- Concerto for trombone / Ida Gotkovsky (15:00) -- Thoughts of love : Valse de concert / Arthur Pryor (6:52).
- ["00:14:00", "00:09:00", "00:15:00", "00:06:52"]
- Streaming audio.
The Albinoni originally for solo oboe, strings, and continuo; the Schumann songs originally for voice and piano; the Gotovsky originally for trombone and orchestra; the Pryor originally for trombone and band.
Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed July 10, 2007).
Includes program notes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- JoDee Davis, trombone; Eric Charnofsky, piano.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at Kulas Hall, The Cleveland Institute of Music, June 5-7, 2000.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as Albany Records TROY 464.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
View MARC record | catkey: 8154251