- Language Note:
- Sung in English.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Liberty Hall (Lord, in Thy presence) -- Rise, shine, for Thy light is a-comin' -- Welwyn (O brother man) -- Pisgah (The Lord's my shepherd) -- Poor Rosy -- I've just come from the fountain -- Let us cheer the weary traveler -- Nettleton (Come, thou fount of every blessing) -- Wondrous love (What wondrous love is this) -- Gospel train -- Shining shore (My days are gliding swiftly by) -- More love -- In mercy, Lord (In mercy, Lord, incline thine ear) -- Beautiful river (Shall we gather at the river) -- Some of these days -- The old ship of Zion -- St. Peter (In Christ there is no east or west) -- Missionary chant (Awake, our souls) -- Old ship of Zion (What ship is this?) -- Inching along -- Watchman (Watchman, tell us of the night) -- Hurry on, my weary soul -- Morning trumpet (O when shall I see Jesus) -- He's a mighty good leader -- Hold on -- Resignation (My shepherd will supply my need) -- We shall walk through the valley.
- Streaming audio.
Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed July 10, 2007).
Program notes, bibliography, and texts in container.
Includes program notes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- William Appling Singers ; William Appling, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded in concert Feb. 26, 1999, Christ & Stephen's Church, New york City.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as Albany Records TROY 476.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
View MARC record | catkey: 8154261