Glow in the dark [electronic resource] / Phil Kline
- Emergency music
- Restrictions on Access:
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Premonition : for 25 tape players (5:16) -- Chant : for voice and 10 tape loops (13:07) -- 96 tears : for 8 electric guitars and basso continuo (10:50) -- The holy city of Ashtabula : for 25 tape players (17:09) -- Bachman's warbler : for harmonicas and 12 tape loops (16:34).
- ["00:05:16", "00:13:07", "00:10:50", "00:17:09", "00:16:34"]
- Streaming audio.
Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed July 10, 2007).
Includes program notes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Phil Kline, voice, electric guitar, harmonica ; Jon Bepler, Mark Howell, Peter Principle, Skinny John, Mark Stewart, Wharton Tiers, Ellen Watkins, electric guitars ; Nanker Phelge, continuo.
- Data/Place of Event:
- The last work recorded during the Bang on a Can Festival at the Society for Ethical Culture, May 1992; the remainder recorded at the Brooklyn Anchorage, Aug. 1997 and June 1998.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as CRI CD 801.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
View MARC record | catkey: 8154560