- Language Note:
- Sung in English.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Come on Algernon / words, T.E.B. Clarke ; music, Lord Berners -- Maternity / words, Robert Service ; music, Jeremy Nicholas -- Someone is sending me flowers / words, Sheldon Harnick ; music, David Baker -- Christian Dior / Bruce Montgomery -- Small talk -- Summer is a-comin' in / words, John LaTouche ; music, Vernon Duke -- Small talk -- Madeira, m'dear? / words, Michael Flanders ; music, Donald Swann -- Small talk -- A farmer boy / words, anonymous ; music, Marc-André Hamelin -- Ill wind / words, Michael Flanders ; music, Donald Swann -- (I'm spending) Hanukkah in Santa Monica / words and music, Tom Lehrer ; arr. Hamelin -- Small talk -- The twelve days after Christmas / words and music, Frederick Silver -- The green-eyed dragon / words, Greatrex Newman ; music, Wolseley Charles -- Usherette's blues / Jeremy Nicholas -- Small talk -- Lime jello marshmallow cottage cheese surprise / William Bolcom -- The shape of things / Sheldon Harnick -- Musical chairs / Jeremy Nicholas -- Small talk -- I never do anything twice / Stephen Sondheim -- The masochism tango / Tom Lehrer -- Pretty plain / Jeremy Nicholas -- A word on my ear / words, Michael Flanders ; music, Donald Swann -- Tamara, queen of the Nile / words, Muller, Block, Winkler ; music, Peter Winkler.
- Streaming audio.
Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed Nov. 21, 2008).
Includes program notes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Jody Karin Applebaum, soprano ; Marc-André Hamelin, piano.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded Sept. 15-16, 2000, Woodmere Art Museum, Philadelphia.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as Albany TROY744.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
View MARC record | catkey: 8155435