Third, fourth, seventh symphonies [electronic resource] / Vincent Persichetti
- Restrictions on Access:
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Third symphony, op. 30 (29:36) -- Fourth symphony, op. 51 (25:33) -- Seventh symphony (Liturgical), op. 80 (25:00).
- ["00:29:36", "00:25:33", "00:25:00"]
- Streaming audio.
Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed Nov. 21, 2008).
Includes program notes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Albany Symphony Orchestra ; David Alan Miller, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded Nov. 15, 2003 (3rd), Mar. 12, 2001 (4th), and Nov. 16, 2002 (7th), Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, Troy, NY.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as Albany TROY771/72.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
View MARC record | catkey: 8155439