- Restrictions on Access:
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Quartet for piano and strings / Thomas Whitman -- Romanze with faux variations / Melinda Wagner -- At the still point of the turning world, there the dance is / Gerald Levinson.
- ["00:27:07", "00:12:39", "00:21:44"]
- Streaming audio.
The 2nd work for piano trio; the 3rd work for oboe/English horn, clarinet, bass clarinet, soprano saxophone/baritone saxophone, guitar, percussion, viola, cello & double bass.
Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed Nov. 21, 2008).
Includes program notes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Network for New Music ; Jan Krzywicki, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at Lang Recital Hall, Swarthmore College, Swarthmore, PA, Jan. 31-Feb. 4, 2005.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as Albany TROY838.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
View MARC record | catkey: 8155514