Oscuro [electronic resource] / Pablo Ortiz
- Ortiz, Pablo, 1956-
- Uniform Title:
- Works. Selections
- New York, N.Y. : DRAM, 
- Additional Creators:
- Alarcón, Francisco X., 1954-2016, Nervo, Amado, 1870-1919, Josheff, Peter, 1954-, Malan, Roy, Kennedy, Daniel, Milnes, David, Ortiz, Pablo, 1956-, Chanticleer (Musical group), San Francisco Contemporary Music Players, and DRAM (Online service)
- Language Note:
- The 1st work sung in Spanish and English.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Oscuro (22:00) -- Milonguitas (8:00) -- Hipermilonga (10:15) -- Five little milonguitas (8:00) -- Concierto rastrojero (12:00).
- ["00:22:00", "00:08:00", "00:10:15", "00:11:00"]
- Streaming audio.
The 1st work for male chorus, flute/piccolo, clarinet/bass clarinet, piano, percussion, violin, and violoncello; the 2nd for clarinet; the 3rd for clarinet, violin, and piano; the 4th for violin; the 5th for marimba, 2 violins, viola, violoncello, and double bass.
Texts of the 1st work by Francisco X. Alarcón and Amando Nervo.
Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed Nov. 21, 2008).
Includes program notes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Peter Josheff, clarinet (2nd work) ; Roy Malan, violin (4th) ; Daniel Kennedy, marimba (5th) ; Chanticleer (1st) ; San Francisco Contemporary Music Players ; David Milnes, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at Skywalker Sound (1st work) and Bay Records.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as Albany Records TROY875.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
View MARC record | catkey: 8155520