Ostinato fantastico [electronic resource].
- Restrictions on Access:
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Trois préludes en fanfare. Appel ; Récit ; Rassemblement / Pierre Max Dubois -- Concerto for B flat clarinet & wind ensemble / Marco Pütz -- Soleriana / Carlos Surinach -- Serenade no. 1 for viola & chamber orchestra / George Perle -- Ostinato fantastico / Blas Atehortua.
- Streaming audio.
The 1st work for brass ensemble with percussion.
Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed Nov. 21, 2008).
Eds. recorded: A. Leduc (the 1st work); Bronsheim Musiekuitgeverij (the 2nd); Associated Music Publishers/Warner Bros. (the 3rd); Galaxy Music Corp. (the 4th); C.F. Peters (the 5th).
Program and biographical notes ( p.) inserted in container.
Includes program notes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- DePaul Wind Ensemble ; Donald DeRoche, conductor ; Julie DeRoche, clarinet (the 2nd work) ; Rami Solomonow, viola (the 4th).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded Jan. 2004-June 2006 in the DePaul Concert Hall.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as Albany Records TROY889.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
View MARC record | catkey: 8155527