On location [videorecording].
- Additional Titles:
- [Boston] : Aspect Magazine, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (ca. 60 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Kaiser, Paul, 1956-
M. River & T. Whid Art Associates
- Aspect, the chronicle of new media art ; vol. 6
- in-authentic-b (an invisible-cities excerpt) (5:04 min.) / Kenseth Armstead; commentary by Andrew Perchuk -- The landscape initiative (8:45 min.) / C5; commentary by Christiane Paul -- Collision II (4:32 min.) / Richard Clar; commentary by Jean-Luc Soret -- Pedestrian (5:41 min.) / Shelley Eshkar and Paul Kaiser; commentary by George Fifield -- Stedelijk drawing (13:38 min.) / Pete Gomes; commentary by Jelle Bouwhuis -- 1 year performance video (aka samHsieh Update) (9:13 min.) / MTAA (M. River & T. Whid Art Associates); commentary by Marisa Olson -- GSG Office Project (10:50 min.) / Douglas Weathersby; commentary by James Hull.
- Extending from the momentary to the monumental, terrestrial to celestial, micro to macro, and personal to cultural, this issue explores the vast concept of location. Where beyond the genre of new media art could so many different interpretations of location exist?
- Related Titles:
- Landscape initiative
1 year performance video
One year performance video
- Technical Details:
- DVD, NTSC.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 8155864