Sheffield, Warren County, Pennsylvania, Sept. 1932 [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn Map Company
- Additional Titles:
- Title from sheets 2-6: Sept. 1932, Sheffield, Pa.
- New York : Sanborn Map Company, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 6 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 54 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,200. 100 ft. to 1 in. (W 79°02ʹ08ʺ/N 41°42ʹ14ʺ). and Scale 1:600. 50 ft. to 1 in.
- Partial cadastral map., Title from sheet 1., "Population 2800.", Sheet 1 includes notes, index to streets and specials, location map, and adjoining sheets index map., Some sheets include multiple sections; sections have various orientations., "(6 sheets).", and "(1687)."
- Copyright Note:
- Sanborn Map Company Sanborn Company copyright 1932 by the Sanborn Map Company renewed 1960 will be in public domain in 2028 2013 US Pennsylvania State University Libraries US Catalog of copyright entries
View MARC record | catkey: 8157574