Advanced automated software testing [electronic resource] : frameworks for refined practice / [edited by] Izzat Alsmadi
- Hershey, Pa. : Information Science Reference, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xviii, 270 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Alsmadi, Izzat, 1972-
- Machine generated contents note: ch. 1 How Much Automation can be Done in Testing? / Izzat Alsmadi -- ch. 2 On the Application of Automated Software Testing Techniques to the Development and Maintenance of Speech Recognition Systems / Daniel Bolanos -- ch. 3 Runtime Verification of Distributed Programs / Eslam Al Maghayreh -- ch. 4 On the Improvement of Cost-Effectiveness: A Case of Regression Testing / Seifedine Kadry -- ch. 5 A Case Study on Testing for Software Security: Static Code Analysis of a File Reader Program Developed in Java / Alexander Roy Geoghegan -- ch. 6 Test Case Prioritization using Cuckoo Search / I. Ch. Manikanta Nath -- ch. 7 A Review of Software Quality Methodologies / Zaigham Mahmood -- ch. 8 Model-Based Testing of Distributed Functions / Robert Eschbach -- ch. 9 Testing E-Learning Websites / Kamaljeet Sandhu -- ch. 10 Testing E-Services / Kamaljeet Sandhu.
- "This book discusses the current state of test automation practices, as it includes chapters related to software test automation and its validity and applicability in different domains"--Provided by publisher.
- 9781466600904 (e-book) and 146660090X (e-book)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 8157609