Conserve water to save soil and the environment : proceedings of an East African workshop on the evaluation of indigenous water and soil conservation technologies and the participatory development and implementation of an innovative research and development methodology for the provision of adoptable and sustainable improvements : workshop venue & date, Nyeri, Kenya from 26th to 30th May 1996 / editors, Theo. J. Willcocks and Francis N. Gichuki
- Kenya : Collaborative Environment Research Project, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- v, 174 pages : illustrations, maps ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Willcocks, Theo J., Gichuki, Francis, Great Britain. Overseas Development Administration, and Silsoe Research Institute
- CIKARD-Center for Indigenous Knowledge in Agriculture and Rural Development. Department of Anthropology, Iowa State University.
- "Collaborative Environment Research Project (ERP) in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda supported by fundeing from the British Overseas Development Administration (ODA) with UK Project management by Silsoe Research Institute(SRI)".
"SRI report no. IDG/96/15".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 8158422