Accidental inventions [videorecording] : 10 inventions, 10 extraordinary stories
- The microwave -- Post-It note -- Velcro -- Stainless steel -- Fingerprint fuming -- Matches -- Teflon -- Cellophane -- Dynamite -- Ether anesthesia.
- This program reveals the incredible stories behind 10 of the world's most popular inventions. Through interviews, historical photos and 3D graphics, learn about the inventors, how events transpired, and how each discovery changed our everyday lives.
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: Not rated.
- Title from container.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, full screen presentation; Dolby Digital.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Physical & Mathematical Sciences copy: Purchased with funds from the James and Joyce Gettys Libraries Endowment in the Math Library and in the School of Information Sciences and Technology; 2011.
View MARC record | catkey: 8159247