Truthiness in digital media [electronic resource] : a symposium that seeks to understand and address propaganda and misinformation in the new media ecosystem
- Additional Titles:
- Truthiness in digital media
- Cambridge, MA : Harvard Law School Berkman Center for Internet and Society, 2012-
- Additional Creators:
- Harvard Law School. Berkman Center for Internet and Society and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Media Laboratory
- "Recently, the folks at the Harvard Berkman Center and the MIT Media Lab had a really good conference and hackathon addressing Truthiness in Digital Media. That's in the Stephen Colbert sense, where people make up stuff which they want to be true. A lot of good progress was reported, particularly involving citizens and professionals working together to do serious factchecking." This website is the outgrowth of that conference, and include a wiki and blog providing extensive commentary and resources on the need and possibilities for improved fact checking in the digital age.
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated periodically
- Technical Details:
- Remote access through the Internet.
View MARC record | catkey: 8159328