NOC and NIC linkages to NANDA-I and clinical conditions : supporting critical thinking and quality care / Marion Johnson [and others].
- Maryland Heights, MO : Elsevier Mosby, 
- Copyright Date:
- 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 422 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, Marion, 1936-, Moorhead, Sue, Bulechek, Gloria M., Butcher, Howard Karl, Maas, Meridean, Swanson, Elizabeth A., and North American Nursing Diagnosis Association
- Machine generated contents note: pt. I Languages and Applications -- ch. 1 Languages and Development of the Linkages / Joanne McCloskey Dochterman -- ch. 2 Use of Linkages for Clinical Reasoning and Quality Improvement / Marion Johnson -- ch. 3 Use of NNN in Computerized Information Systems / Barbara Head -- pt. II NOC and NIC Linked to NANDA-I Diagnoses -- Section 2.1 Introduction to Linkages for Actual and Health Promotion Diagnoses -- Case Study 1 NANDA-I Actual Diagnosis -- Case Study 2 NANDA-I Health Promotion Diagnosis -- Section 2.2 NOC and NIC Linked to Nursing Diagnoses -- Section 2.3 Introduction to Linkages for Risk for Nursing Diagnoses -- Case Study 3 NANDA-I Risk for Diagnosis -- Section 2.4 NOC and NIC Linked to Risk for Nursing Diagnoses -- pt. III NOC and NIC Linked to Clinical Conditions -- Section 3.1 Introduction to Linkages for Clinical Conditions -- Sample of Care Path for a Clinical Condition -- Section 3.2 NOC and NIC Linked to Clinical Conditions -- Asthma -- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) -- Colon and Rectal Cancer -- Depression -- Diabetes Mellitus -- Heart Failure -- Hypertension -- Pneumonia -- Stroke -- Total Joint Replacement: Hip/Knee -- pt. IV Appendixes -- Appendix A NOC Outcomes Labels and Definitions -- Appendix B NIC Interventions Labels and Definitions.
- This book provides linkages among the three standardized languages recognized by the American Nurses Organization: NANDA-I, Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC), and Nursing Interventions Classification.
- Related Titles:
- NANDA, NOC, and NIC linkages
- Rev. ed. of: NANDA, NOC, and NIC linkages / editors, Marion Johnson [and others]. 2nd ed. c2006.
Edited by Marion Johnson, Sue Moorhead, Gloria Bulechek, Howard Butcher, Meridean Maas, Elizabeth Swanson.
AUTH: UNIVERSITY OF IOWA. HANDBOOK.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2013
View MARC record | catkey: 8159605