Archives 360° [sound recording] : Aug. 24-27, 2011. Exploring the evolution of access : classified, privacy & proprietary restrictions / Society of American Archivists
- Corporate Author:
- Society of American Archivists. Annual Meeting (75th : 2011 : Chicago, IL)
- Additional Titles:
- Archives 360-degrees
Exploring the evolution of access
- St. Petersburg, FL : Convention Recordings International, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 2 audio discs : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Carpenter, William C.
Nichols, Charlene (Archivist)
Polirer, Sarah A.
Wiener, Judith A.
- The proprietary nature of private enterprise / Sarah A. Polirer -- From Pearl Harbor to Abu Ghraib: the evolution of classified national security information and declassification policy and practice / William C. Carpenter -- HIPAA and beyond: privacy and confidentiality legislative issues within health sciences special collections / Judith A. Wiener.
- Charlene Nichols chaired Session 602; speakers Sarah A. Polirer, William C. Carpenter, and Judith A. Wiener discuss the issues of information access in an evolving digital and post-9/11 world. "The discussion focuses on the evolution of national security, health, and proprietary restrictions in the context of conflicting archival mandates of distributing information freely but responsibly."
- Title from disc label.
View MARC record | catkey: 8159679