Interstate Commerce Commission reports [electronic resource] : reports and decisions of the Interstate Commerce Commission of the United States / reported by the Commission
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Interstate Commerce Commission
- Additional Titles:
- Some issues have title: Interstate commerce reports v. 6-11, Cited as: I.C.C., and Cited as: I.C.C.2d
- New York : L.K. Strouse, 1888-[1996?]
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1 (Apr. 5th 1887 to Apr. 5th 1888)-v. 367 (Sept. 1979-Feb. 1984) ; 2nd ser., v. 1 (Feb. 1984 to May 1986)-v. 10 (Jan. 1994-Dec. 1995).
- Publication Frequency:
- Subtitle varies., "Unofficial" v. 1-5, published by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company of Rochester, N.Y., have title: Interstate commerce reports., Published: New York : L.K. Strouse, 1888-1893; Rochester, N.Y. : Lawyers Co-operative Pub. Co., 1896-1906; Washington : G.P.O., 1906-, For sale by the Supt. of Docs., <1987->, "From Apr. 1887 to Sept. 1894, two firms printed the decisions, the L.K. Strouse Company of New York City and the Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company of Rochester, N.Y. After each firm had printed 5 v. of decisions, the latter firm bought out the former firm. The set which is considered by the Interstate Commerce Commission as being official is as follows: v. 1-5, L.K. Strouse Company, cited as 'I.C.C. rep.' v. 6-11, Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company, cited as 'I.C.C. rep.' v. 12-17 and later volumes Government Printing Office cited as 'I.C.C. rep.'"--U.S. Superintendent of Documents Checklist. 3d ed. 1911., Some vols. beginning with v. 65, include Finance reports; with v. 250, Water carrier and freight forwarder reports., Title from PDF t.p. (LLMC Digital, viewed Mar. 22, 2004)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
- Special Numbering:
- Report coverage irregular; some vols. overlap.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued in print. and Also issued on microfiche.
- Index Note:
- Indexes covering each 5 vols. (beginning with v. 300 and excluding financial vols.) issued with title: Consolidated index-digest of reports of the Interstate Commerce Commission involving rates and practices.
- Complexity Note:
- Some vols. between v. 75 and v. 149 (July 1918-Feb. 1929) and some vols. beginning with v. 320 (Apr. 1963-Oct. 1964) include Valuation reports, which were issued separately, Jan. 1929-Mar. 1964, as: United States. Interstate Commerce Commission. Interstate Commerce Commission reports. Valuation reports.
View MARC record | catkey: 8159944