Report on the diagnosis, prognosis, and mitigation of alkali-silica reaction (ASR) in transportation structures [electronic resource] / [Benoit Fournier and others].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (147 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Fournier, Benoît, 1959-
United States. Federal Highway Administration. Office of Pavement Technology
Transtec Group, Inc
- Introduction -- General approach -- ASR investigation program level 1: Condition survey -- ASR investigation program level 2: Preliminary studies for the diagnosis of ASR -- ASR investigation program level 3: Detailed studies for the diagnosis/prognosis of ASR -- Mitigation measures for AAR-affected structures -- Concluding remarks -- References.
- "January 2010"--Report documentation page.
Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 24, 2012).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by the Federal Highway Administration, Office of Pavement Technology; performed by the Transtec Group, Inc.
View MARC record | catkey: 8160718