The eurozone crisis [electronic resource] : destabilizing the global economy : hearing before the Subcommittee on Europe and Eurasia of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, October 27, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Europe and Eurasia
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 71 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:112-94
Serial no. 112-94 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs)
- Financial crises—European Union countries
- Currency crises—European Union countries
- Debts, Public—European Union countries
- Monetary policy—European Union countries
- Economic stabilization—European Union countries
- Bailouts (Government policy)—European Union countries
- European Union countries—Economic policy
- European Union countries—Economic conditions
- United States—Foreign economic relations—European Union countries
- European Union countries—Foreign economic relations—United States
- Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 8, 2012).
Paper version available for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
"Serial no. 112-94."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 8160940