Advances in data mining [electronic resource] : applications and theoretical aspects : 11th industrial conference, ICDM 2011, New York, NY, August 30-September 3, 2011 : proceedings / Petra Perner (ed.).
- Conference Author:
- Industrial Conference on Data Mining (11th : 2011 : New York, N.Y.)
- Additional Titles:
- ICDM 2011
- Heidelberg ; New York : Springer, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 328 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Perner, Petra
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 6870 Lecture notes in artificial intelligence
LNCS sublibrary. SL 7, Artificial intelligence
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Improvements over adaptive local hyperplane to achieve better classification / Hongmin Cai -- Prognostic models based on linear separability / Leon Bobrowski -- One class classification for anomaly detection : support vector data description revisited / Eric J. Pauwels and Onkar Ambekar -- How to interpret decision trees? / Petra Perner -- Comparing classifiers and metaclassifiers / Elio Lozano and Edgar Acuña -- Fast data acquisition in cost-sensitive learning / Victor S. Sheng -- Applications of a unified medical data miner (UMDM) for prediction, classification, interpretation and visualization on medical datasets : the diabetes dataset case / Nawaz Mohamudally and Dost Muhammad Khan -- Melanoma diagnosis and classification web center system : the non-invasive diagnosis support subsystem / Wiesław Paja and Mariusz Wrzesień -- Characterizing cell types through differentially expressed gene clusters using a model-based approach / Juliane Perner and Elena Zotenko -- Experiments with hybridization and optimization of the rules knowledge base for classification of MMPI profiles / Jerzy Gomuła ... (et al.) -- Unsupervised classification of hyperspectral images on spherical manifolds / Dalton Lunga and Okan Ersoy -- Recognition of porosity in wood microscopic anatomical images / Shen Pan and Mineichi Kudo -- Exploratory hierarchical clustering for management zone delineation in precision agriculture / Georg Russ and Rudolf Kruse -- High classification rates for continuous cow activity recognition using low-cast GPS positioning sensors and standard machine learning techniques / Torben Godsk and Mikkel Baun Kjaergaard -- Mining pixel evolutions in satellite image time series for agricultural monitoring / Andreea Julea ... (et al.) -- Robust, non-redundant feature selection for yield analysis in semiconductor manufacturing / Eric St. Pierre and Eugen Tuv -- Integrated use of ICA and ANN to recognize the mixture control chart patterns in a process / Yuehjen E. Shao, Yini Lin, and Ya-Chi Chan -- Optimized fuzzy decision tree data mining for engineering applications / Liam Evans and Niels Lohse -- Graph-based data warehousing using the core-facets model / Dung N. Lam, Alexander Y. Liu, and Cheryl E. Martin -- General sales forecast models for automobile markets based on time series analysis and data mining techniques / Marco Hülsmann ... (et al.) -- Towards a spatial instance learning method for deep web pages / Ermelinda Oro and Massimo Ruffolo -- Applying user signatures on fraud detection in telecommunications networks / João Lopes, Orlando Belo, and Carlos Vieira -- Methods in case-based classification in bioinformatics : lessons learned / Isabelle Bichindaritz -- Prediction of batch-end quality for an industrial polymerization process / Geert Gins ... (et al.).
- 9783642231834 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8163608