- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 793
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction to neurodegenerative diseases and related techniques -- In vivo and in vitro determination of cell death markers in neurons -- Degenerating processes identified by electron microscopic immunocytochemical methods -- Isolation and culture of neurons and astrocytes from the mouse brain cortex -- Isolation and culture of postnatal spinal motoneurons -- Converting human pluripotent stem cells to neural tissue and neurons to model neurodegeneration -- Neural differentiation of induced pluripotent stem cells -- Developing yeast models of human neurodegenerative disorders -- Modeling dopamine neuron degeneration in Caenorhabditis elegans -- Role of the proteasome in fly models of neurodegeneration -- Modeling neurodegenerative diseases in zebrafish embryos -- Practical considerations of genetic rodent models for neurodegenerative diseases -- Modeling focal cerebral ischemia in vivo -- Pharmacological models of Parkinson's disease in rodents
- 9781617793271 (alk. paper)
1617793272 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8164898