Phosphodiesterase methods and protocols [electronic resource] / edited by Claire Lugnier
- Totowa, N.J. : Humana Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 324 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Lugnier, Claire
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; v. 307
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Study of cAMP microdomains in cells / Marco Mongillo ... [et al.] -- High-resolution measurements of cAMP signals in three-dimensional microdomains / Jeffrey W. Karpen and Thomas C. Rich -- Cygnets: in vivo characterization of novel cGMP indicators and in vivo imaging of intracellular cGMP / Akira Honda ... [et al.] -- High-throughput screening of PDE activity in living cells / Thomas C. Rich and Jeffrey W. Karpen -- Assessment of PDE isozyme contribution in cell and tissue extracts / Thäråse Keravis, Rima Thaseldar-Roumiä, and Claire Lugnier -- Localization of the cGMP-hydrolysing phosphodiesterase type 9 in the rat brain by a non-radioactive in situ hybridization / Wilma C.G. Van Staveren and Marjanne Markerink-Van Ittersum -- Determination of Ca2+/calmodulin-stimulated phosphodiesterase activity in intact cells / C. Yan -- Adenovirus mediated overexpression of murine cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase 3B (mPDE3B) / Faiyaz Ahmad ... [et al.] -- Identification of promoter elements in the 5'-flanking region of the murine cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase 3B gene / Hanguan Liu ... [et al.] --
Purification of PDE6 isozymes from mammalian retina / Dana C. Pentia ... [et al.] -- cGMP binding to the regulatory GAF domains of photoreceptor phosphodiesterase / Rick H. Cote -- Renaturation of the catalytic domain of PDE4A expressed in escherichia coli as inclusion bodies / Wito Richter, Thomas Hermsdorf, and Dietrich Dettmer -- Determining the subunit structure of phosphodiesterases using gel-filtration and sucrose density gradient centrifugation / Wito Richter -- Crystallization of cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterases / Hengming Ke, Qing Huai, and Robert X. Xu -- Generation of PDE4 knockout mice by gene targeting / S. L. Catherine Jin, Anne M. Latour, and Marco Conti -- Immunoprecipitating PDE2 phosphorylated and inactivated by associated protein kinase / J. Kelley Bentley -- Methods to investigate ERK MAP kinase phosphorylation and regulation of activity of PDE4 cyclicamp-specific phosphodiesterases / Elaine V. Hill, Miles D. Houslay, and George S. Baillie -- R
Radiolabeled ligand binding to the catalytic sites or allosteric sites of PDE5 and PDE11 / James L. Weeks ... [et al.] -- Analysis of dimerization determinants of the PDE6 catalytic subunits / Khakim G. Muradov, Kimberley K. Boyd, and Nikolai O. Artemyev -- Interaction between catalytic and inhibitory subunits of PDE6 / Nikolai O. Artemyev -- Purification, reconstitution on lipid vesciles and assays of PDE6 and its activator G protein, transducin -- Theodore G. Wensel, Feng He, and Justine A. Malinski.
- 1588293149 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8165036