Susan B. Anthony and Frederick Douglass Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act of 2011 : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Constitution of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, on H.R. 3541, December 6, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on the Constitution
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2012.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 207 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
- Abortion—Law and legislation—United States
- Human reproduction—Law and legislation—United States
- Eugenics—Law and legislation—United States
- Race discrimination—Law and legislation—United States
- Sex discrimination—Law and legislation—United States
- Fetus—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Right to life—Government policy—United States
- Abortion—Social aspects—United States
- "Serial no. 112-74."
Shipping list no.: 2012-0213-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 8165806