Steelton, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, June 1928 [cartographic material] : including Highspire, Enhaut, Bressler & Oberlin / Sanborn Map Company
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn Map Company
- Additional Titles:
- Title from sheets 2-20: June 1928, Steelton, Pa.
- New York : Sanborn Map Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 20 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 54 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale [1:600] (W 76°50ʹ29ʺ/N 40°14ʹ07ʺ).
Scale 1:1,200. 100 ft. to one in. (W 76°50ʹ29ʺ/N 40°14ʹ07ʺ).
- Title from sheet 1.
Partial cadastral map.
"Population 20,000 (including sub-towns)."
"(3599) (20 sheets)."
Includes indexes to streets and specials, text, location map, and adjoining sheets index map.
Sheet 14 shows Wheatena Corp'n.
Sheets 18-20 show Bethlehem Steel Company.
- Copyright Note:
- Sanborn Map Company Sanborn Company copyright 1928 by the Sanborn Map Company Public domain Copyright not renewed 2013 US Pennsylvania State University Libraries Catalog of copyright entries
View MARC record | catkey: 8165824