Finney and Miller's Principles of accounting, introductory
- Finney, H. A. (Harry Anson), 1886-1966
- Uniform Title:
- Introduction to principles of accounting
- Englewood Cliffs, N.J. : Prentice-Hall, .
- 7th ed. / by Glenn L. Johnson and James A. Gentry, Jr.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 688 p. : illus. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Miller, Herbert E., Finney, H. A. (Harry Anson), 1886-, Gentry, James A., and Johnson, Glenn Laurence, 1934-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Related Titles:
- Principles of accounting, introductory
- First published in 1932 under title: Introduction to principles of accounting. and Continued by volumes for intermediate and advanced levels with general title: Finney and Miller's Principles of accounting.
View MARC record | catkey: 819208