A symposium on respiratory enzymes / Contributors: Otto Meyerhof [and others].
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on the respiratory enzymes and the biological action of vitamins
- Madison : University of Wisconsin press, .
- Physical Description:
- xii, 281 p. : incl., tables, diagrs. ports ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Meyerhof, Otto, 1884-1951
University of Chicago
University of Wisconsin
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Intermediate carbohydrates metabolism, by Otto Meyerhor.--Oxidative mechanisms in animal tissues, by E. G. Ball.--Discussion of hydrogen transport; V. R. Potter, chairmann.--Pasteur effect, by Fritz Lipman.--Oxidases, peroxidasess, and catalase, by K. G. Stern.--Nicotinamide nucleotide enzymes, by Fritz Schlenk.--The flavorproteins, by T. R. Hogness.--Cytochromes, by Elmer Stotz.--Phosphorylation of carbohydrates, by C. F. Cori.--Discussion of phosphorylation; H. M. Kalckar, chairman.--Metabolic cycles and decarboxylation, by E. A. Evans, jr.--Transamination, by P. P. Cohen.--Discussion on tumor respiration; C. A. Baumann, chairma.--Discussion on bacterial respiration; W. H. Peterson, W. H. Peterson, chairman.--Discussion on animal tissue respiration; C. A. Elvehjem, chairman.
- Papers presented September 11-13,, 1941, at the Madison session of a symposium sponsored jointly by the universities of Wisconsin and Chicago. cf. Foreword.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes "References".
View MARC record | catkey: 824720