Evernote for dummies [electronic resource] / by David E.Y. Sarna ; with Vanessa Richie
- Sarna, David E. Y.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, 2012.
Chichester : John Wiley.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 online resource (xx, 356 pages ) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Richie, Vanessa and Ebooks Corporation
- Pt. 1. Starting Evernote -- pt. 2. Increasing your reach -- pt. 3. Managing information -- pt. 4. Just for you : device-specific features -- pt. 5. Expanding your skills -- pt. 6. Adding professional power -- pt. 7. The part of tens.
- Voicemail, email, things to do, things to get, people you know, places you've been, places to be... Who can remember it all? You can, with Evernote. Evernote is a free suite of software and services that makes it easy to remember things big and small using your computer, phone, tablet, and the web. If you can see it or think of it, Evernote can help you remember it. Type a text note. Clip a web page. Snap a photo. Grab a screenshot. Evernote makes it easy to keep track of it all, and Evernote For Dummies makes Evernote even easier.
- 1118224108 (electronic bk.)
9781118224106 (electronic bk.)
- Description based on print version record.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Perth, W.A. Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 8268628