Wound care [electronic resource] : normal and impaired healing / Medcom Trainex
- Additional Titles:
- Normal and impaired healing
- [California] : Medcom, Inc., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (15 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- TRAINEX (Firm)
- This series is designed to instruct nurses on the physiological phases of wound healing, the different types of wounds, how to assess a wound for signs of normal healing and signs that would indicate impaired healing. Wound care and appropriate nursing interventions including debridement, would cleansing and the use of common dressings are also covered.
- "M249BR-DVD" -- Original disc label., Previously released on DVD., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2011. (Nursing education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 8269526