Early court records for South Carolina and other jurisdictions [electronic resource] : scanned from the originals held in the rare books collections of the Coleman Karesh Law Library, of the University of South Carolina School of Law
- Additional Titles:
- Vols. in sections 1-2 also known as: South Carolina historical records and briefs
- [Various places] : [publisher not identified], [between 1857 and 1915]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (460 volumes)
- Additional Creators:
- Coleman Karesh Law Library
- Table of contents. Background on the source materials / compiled by M.R. Mounter (v. 1) -- Sect. 1. South Carolina reported cases (v. 2-387) -- Sect. 2. South Carolina unreported cases (v. 388-421) -- Sect. 3. Briefs and records for cases in other states (v. 422) -- Sect. 4. Briefs and records for U.S. Supreme Court cases (v. 423-430) -- Sect. 5. Briefs and records for lower Federal court cases (v. 431-458) -- Sect. 6. Briefs and records for unpublished Federal cases (v. 459-460)
- Covers cases from 1857-1915. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
- Special Numbering:
- Many vols. issued in multiple parts.
View MARC record | catkey: 8269978