The Finis Jhung ballet technique. Level 4 [electronic resource] : Intermediate centerwork on turns
- Additional Titles:
- Intermediate centerwork on turns
- New York, NY : Ballet Dynamics Inc, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (57 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Jhung, Finis, Killian, Scott, Miller, Saige, and Ballet Dynamics Inc
- If you've never done a pirouette, or are having trouble turning, this is for you. You begin slowly, making half and full turns on two feet (assemblé siyteby); next, you make a full turn slowly on a flat foot (promenade); you add movement to the extended leg (grand rond de jambe) in another promenade; you will identify the muscles that turn your plié, and finally you will practice pirouette en dehors and en dedans, concluding with a pirouette in the attitude position. Who said you couldn't turn?
- Previously released on DVD.
Title from original container.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2011. (Dance in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 8272069