The Bhagavad Gita : a text and commentary for students / Jeaneane Fowler
- Fowler, Jeaneane D.
- Brighton ; Portland : Sussex Academic Press, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xlix, 368 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Sussex library of religious beliefs and practices
- Machine generated contents note: The Bhagavad Gita -- One.Arjuna's Despondency -- Two.The Yoga of Sankhya -- Three.The Yoga of Action -- Four.The Yoga of Knowledge -- Five.The Yoga of Renunciation -- Six.The Yoga of Meditation -- Seven.The Yoga of Knowledge and Realization -- Eight.The Yoga of the Imperishable Brahman -- Nine.The Yoga of Royal Knowledge and Royal Mystery -- Ten.The Yoga of Manifestation -- Eleven.The Yoga of the Vision of the Universal Form -- Twelve.The Yoga of Devotion -- Thirteen.The Yoga of the Differentiation of the Kshetra and the Kshetrajna -- Fourteen.The Yoga of the Differentiation of the Three Gunas -- Fifteen.The Yoga of the Supreme Purusha -- Sixteen.The Yoga of the Differentiation of the Divine and the Demonic -- Seventeen.The Yoga of the Differentiation of the Threefold Shraddha -- Eighteen.The Yoga of Liberation and Renunciation.
- 9781845195205 (h/b : alk. paper), 1845195205 (h/b : alk. paper), 9781845193461 (p/b : alk. paper), and 1845193466 (p/b : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Lehigh Valley copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2011.
View MARC record | catkey: 8274433