Integration through law revisited [electronic resource] : the making of the European polity / edited by Daniel Augenstein
- Farnham, England ; Burlington, Vt. : Ashgate, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 208 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Augenstein, Daniel and ebrary, Inc
- Edinburgh/Glasgow law and society series
- European integration and European constitutionalism : consonances and dissonances / Maria Cahill -- The legal viability of European integration in the absence of constitutional hierarchy / Matej Avbel -- Taking agency seriously : an examination of legal integration and constitutionalism / Alun Gibbs -- Mapping the EU constitutional frame : three layers / Niamh Nic Shuibhne -- Concepts of law in integration through law / Cormac Mac Amhlaigh -- Juridification, integration, de-politicisation / Scott Veitch -- Identifying the European Union : legal integration and European communities / Daniel Augenstein -- Law, integration, and process / Zenon Bankowski -- From integration through law to integration through conflict / Rainer Nickel -- Integration through soft law : new governance and the meaning of legality in the European Union / Mark Dawson -- The double fragmentation of law : legal system-internal differentiation and the process of Europeanization / Jennifer Hendry.
- 9781409423553 (hardback : alk. paper)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. : ebrary, 2011. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ebrary affiliated libraries.
View MARC record | catkey: 8274607