Nursing student retention [electronic resource] : understanding the process and making a difference / Marianne R. Jeffreys
- Pt. I. What's happening? Exploring student retention and taking action : Overview of student retention ; Student profile characteristics ; Cultural values and beliefs, self-efficacy, and motivation: important considerations ; Academic factors ; Environmental factors ; Professional integration and socialization ; Academic and psychological outcomes ; The outside climate: forecast, impact, and action ; Drop out, stop out, or go on? -- pt. II. Making a difference: spotlight on retention and success strategies : Faculty advisement and helpfulness: a culturally congruent approach ; Expanding the web of inclusion through professional events and memberships ; Promoting positive and productive peer partnerships ; Enrichment program design, implementation, and evaluation ; The nursing student resource center: a place for linking strategies together ; Future directions: a vision for tomorrow.
- 0826109500 (electronic bk.)
9780826109507 (electronic bk.)
- Description based on print version record.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Perth, W.A. Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 8275718