The environmental impact statement after two generations : managing environmental power / Michael R. Greenberg
- Greenberg, Michael R.
- Additional Titles:
- Environmental impact statement after 2 generations and Managing environmental power
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 229 pages : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 23 cm.
- The natural and built environment series
- A statement of values and forty years of field trials -- Metropolitan New Jersey : transportation, sprawl and urban revitalization -- Ellis Island, New York Harbor : time closes in on a national cultural treasure -- Sparrows Point, Maryland : proposed liquefied natural gas facilities -- Johnston Island : destruction of the US chemical weapons stockpile -- Savannah River Nuclear Weapons Facility : managing the legacy of the military's nuclear factory -- Animas-La Plata, Four Corners : water rights and the Ute legacy -- NEPA and the challenges of the early 21st century.
- 9780415601733 (hardback : alk. paper), 0415601738 (hardback : alk. paper), 9780415601740 (pbk. : alk. paper), and 0415601746 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 210-223) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8275860