Susquehanna, Susquehanna Co., PA, Apr. 1892 [cartographic material] / Sanborn-Perris Map Co., Limited
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn-Perris Map Co.
- Additional Titles:
- Susquehanna, Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania, April 1892 and Title on sheets 2-5: Apr. 1892, Susquehanna, Pa.
- New York : Sanborn-Perris Map Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 5 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 54 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale [1:600]. 50 ft. to an in. (W 75°35ʹ59ʺ/N 41°56ʹ36ʺ).
- Title from sheet 1.
Partial cadastral map.
"5 sheets, 5110" in upper right corner of sheet 1.
Sheet 1 includes an index to "specials," or buildings, an adjoining sheets index map, a note, and ancillary maps of the "Star Mills" and the "Oakland Mills, Geo. M. Doolittle" and is one map in eight segments, segments showing the "Susquehanna Steam Heat'g. Co.," the "Susquehanna Pub. School Bl'd'g.," the "Public School Ho.," the "Laurel Hill Female Academy," the "German Church," the "M.E. Church," the "Universal't Church," and the intersection of River St. with Westfall Ave. and at toll bridge over the Susquehanna River.
View MARC record | catkey: 8276398