Swarthmore, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, January 1909 [cartographic material] / Sanborn Map Company
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn Map Company
- Additional Titles:
- Title on sheets 2-11: Jan. 1909, Swarthmore, Pa.
- New York : Sanborn Map Company, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 11 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 54 cm
- libraries.psu.edu , Browse the index of digital Sanborn maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale [1:600]. 50 ft. to an in. (W 75°21ʹ00ʺ/N 39°54ʹ07ʺ).
- Partial cadastral map.
Title from sheet 1.
"938, 11 sheets" in upper right corner of sheet 1.
Sheet 1 includes an index to streets and specials, an adjoining sheets index map, text, and notes.
Sheet 4 includes an ancillary map of "The Grange Boarding Ho."
Sheet 5 shows Swarthmore College only and in two segments.
Sheet 8 includes an ancillary map of "Strath Haven Inn."
View MARC record | catkey: 8276536