Resource guide on laws related to pedestrian and bicycle safety [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Title from HTML header: PedBike Laws and Second title screen: NHTSA guide on laws related to pedestrian and bicycle safety
- [Washington, D.C.] : National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Contains traffic safety computer software.
- Report Numbers:
- TD 8.64:L 44
DOT HS 809 368
- Available as a downloadable binary file (2.6 MB) in zipped format.
Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 23, 2012).
"The guide is an easily accessed database of current and proposed laws that may affect pedestrian and bicycle safety."
"Prepared for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation, under Purchase Order No. DTNH-22-99-05190, Update of Pedestrian and Bicycle Laws and Ordinances."
Accompanied by download resource guide.
"DOT HS 809 368."
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PC/PC-compatible computer; standard Windows browser; unzip file software.
Mode of access: Internet via NHTSA website.
View MARC record | catkey: 8277152