Preliminary development of a railroad dispatcher taskload assessment tool [electronic resource] : identification of dispatcher tasks and data collection methods / [Stephen Reinach].
- Reinach, Stephen Jeffrey
- Additional Titles:
- Identification of dispatcher tasks and data collection methods
- Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Railroad Administration, Office of Research and Development, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 59 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Railroad Administration. Office of Research and Development and Foster-Miller
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 29, 2012)., "April 2007.", "Performing organization, Foster-Miller, Inc."--Rept. documentation p., and "DOT/FRA/ORD-07/13."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 35-36).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final report; 12/99-01/04.
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by the U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Railroad Administration, Office of Research and Development DTFR53-95-C-00049 DFRA.010350
View MARC record | catkey: 8277203