Analytical investigation of the dynamics of tethered constellations in Earth orbit (phase II) [electronic resource] : quarterly report # 6, for the period 22 June 1986 through 21 September 1986 / principal investigator Enrico C. Lorenzini ; co-investigator David A. Arnold, Mario Cosmo, Mario D. Grossi
- Lorenzini, Enrico
- Cambridge, Mass. : Smithsonian Institution Astrophysical Observatory ; Huntsville, Ala. : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Marshall Space Flight Center, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (57 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Arnold, David A., Cosmo, Mario, Grossi, Mario D., Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, and George C. Marshall Space Flight Center
- NASA CR ; 178953
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on March 29, 2012). and "October 1986."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 56).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly report # 6 22 June 1986 through 21 September 1986.
- Funding Information:
- Prepared for National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Marshall Space Flight Center contract NAS8-36606
View MARC record | catkey: 8277251