Nitrate, volatile organic compounds, and pesticides in ground water--a summary of selected studies from New Jersey and Long Island, New York [electronic resource] / by Rick M. Clawges [and others].
- West Trenton, N.J. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 32 pages) : illustrations (some color), maps (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Clawges, Rick M., National Water-Quality Assessment Program (U.S.), and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Water-resources investigations report ; 99-4027
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Nitrates—Environmental aspects—New Jersey
- Nitrates—Environmental aspects—New York (State)—Long Island
- Volatile organic compounds—Environmental aspects—New Jersey
- Volatile organic compounds—Environmental aspects—New York (State)—Long Island
- Pesticides—Environmental aspects—New Jersey
- Pesticides—Environmental aspects—New York (State)—Long Island
- Groundwater—Pollution—New Jersey
- Groundwater—Pollution—New York (State)—Long Island
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 23, 2012). and "National Water-Quality Assessment Program."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 30-32).
View MARC record | catkey: 8277792