Consumer credit and debt [electronic resource] : the role of the Federal Trade Commission in protecting the public : hearing before the Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade, and Consumer Protection of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, March 24, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade, and Consumer Protection
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 123 pages)
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 25, 2012).
Paper version available for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
"Serial no. 111-19."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 8277921