FIRM, flood insurance rate map, Township of Guilford, Pennsylvania, Franklin County [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Additional Titles:
- Flood insurance rate map, Township of Guilford, Pennsylvania, Franklin County and Township of Guilford, Pennsylvania, Franklin County
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 4 sheets ; sheets 66 x 95 cm or smaller, folded to 22 x 10 cm + map index and street index (66 x 48 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:9,600.
- Panel title., Indexed., Panels printed: 5, 10, 15, 20., "Community-panel numbers 421650 0001-0025.", "Initial identification: January 3, 1975.", "Effective date: June 18, 1990.", Panel includes location diagram., and At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program.
View MARC record | catkey: 8278257