Sex and world peace / Valerie M. Hudson [and others].
- New York : Columbia University Press, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 289 pages : maps ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hudson, Valerie M., 1958-
- Roots of national and international relations -- What is there to see, and why aren't we seeing it? -- When we do see the global picture, we are moved to ask how this happened -- The heart of the matter: the security of women and the security of states -- Wings of national and international relations, part one: effecting positive change through top-down approaches -- Wings of national and international relations, part two: effecting positive change through bottom-up approaches -- Taking wing.
- 9780231131827 (cloth : alk. paper)
0231131828 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Renee Cohen Friedman and Robert S. Friedman Libraries Endowment; 2011.
- Endowment Note:
- Renee Cohen Friedman and Robert S. Friedman Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 8278432