Gereon Krebber : here today, gone tomorrow
- Language Note:
- Text in English and German.
- Gereon Krebber likes to work on site-specific projects, adding a new dimension to the respective spaces via his large-scale sculptures, challenging that which lies opposite with redefinition and re-examination. Krebber's materials are as diverse as the works themselves: plastic film, burnt wood, construction foam, gelatine, Post-it notes, even preserved pigs' trotters are brought together by the artist to create an astonishing whole. Many of the works will exist only for the period of the exhibition, they are literally "Here today, gone tomorrow". This new monograph is published on the occasion of the retrospective exhibition in 2011 in Ireland and presents works from 2009 to 2010.
- 9783866785670 and 3866785674
- Catalog published on the occasion of the exhibition at Highlanes Gallery Drogheda, Ireland, 22 January-8 March 2011. and Texts by Aoife Ruane and Leni Hoffmann; interview with Gereon Krebber.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8278809