Classical and medieval literature criticism. Volume 16 [electronic resource] / Jelena O. Krstovic, editor
- Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research, 1996.
- Additional Creators:
- Krstovic, Jelena O.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Presents literary criticism on the works of classical and medieval philosophers, poets, playwrights, political leaders, scientists, mathematicians, and writers from other genres. Critical essays are selected from leading sources, including published journals, magazines, books, reviews, and scholarly papers. Criticism includes early views from the author's lifetime as well as later views, including extensive collections of contemporary analysis.
- English literature—Medieval influences
- English literature—Old English, ca. 450-1100
- Poetry, Ancient
- Poetry, Medieval
- Drama, Medieval
- Dramatists, Latin (Medieval and modern)
- Literature, Medieval—History and criticism—Theory, etc
- Literature, Medieval—History and criticism
- Literature, Medieval
- Medieval literature
- Literature, Medieval—Stories, plots, etc
- European literature—Medieval, 500-1500
- Epic literature
- Epic literature, English
- Epic literature, European
- Literature and myth
- Latin literature
- Greek literature
- Literature, Ancient
- Classical literature
- Original Version:
- Original: 494 p.
View MARC record | catkey: 8281039