Nineteenth-Century literature criticism. Volume 66 [electronic resource] / Denise Evans, editor
- Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research, 1998.
- Additional Creators:
- Evans, Denise
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Presents literary criticism on the works of nineteenth-century writers of all genres, nations, and cultures. Critical essays are selected from leading sources, including published journals, magazines, books, reviews, diaries, broadsheets, pamphlets, and scholarly papers. Criticism includes early views from the author's lifetime as well as later views, including extensive collections of contemporary analysis.
- European literature—19th century
- American literature—19th century
- English literature—19th century
- Literature—Stories, plots, etc
- Literature—History and criticism
- Literature—History and criticism—Theory, etc
- Literature—History and criticism—Early works to 1800
- Literature, Modern—History and criticism—Theory, etc
- Literature, Modern—19th century
- Literature, Modern—19th century—History and criticism
- 9780787619053 and 0787619051
- Original Version:
- Original: 472 p.
View MARC record | catkey: 8286424