Nineteenth-Century literature criticism. Volume 109 [electronic resource] / Russel Whitaker and Edna Hedblad, editors
- Detroit, Mich. : Gale Group, 2002.
- Additional Creators:
- Whitaker, Russel and Hedblad, Edna
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Patrick Branwell Bronte, 1817-1848 -- Lord Byron, 1788-1824 -- Gustav Freytag, 1816-1895 -- James Hogg, 1770-1835 -- Emma Lazarus, 1849-1887.
- Presents literary criticism on the works of nineteenth-century writers of all genres, nations, and cultures. Critical essays are selected from leading sources, including published journals, magazines, books, reviews, diaries, broadsheets, pamphlets, and scholarly papers. Criticism includes early views from the author's lifetime as well as later views, including extensive collections of contemporary analysis.
- Bronte, Patrick Branwell, 1817-1848
- Byron, George Gordon Byron, Baron, 1788-1824
- Freytag, Gustav, 1816-1895
- Hogg, James, 1770-1835
- Lazarus, Emma, 1849-1887
- European literature—19th century
- American literature—19th century
- English literature—19th century
- Literature—Stories, plots, etc
- Literature—History and criticism
- Literature—History and criticism—Theory, etc
- Literature—History and criticism—Early works to 1800
- Literature, Modern—History and criticism—Theory, etc
- Literature, Modern—19th century
- Literature, Modern—19th century—History and criticism
- Original Version:
- Original: 455 p.
View MARC record | catkey: 8286467