FIRM, flood insurance rate map, Township of Hallam, Pennsylvania, York County [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Insurance Administration
- Additional Titles:
- Township of Hallam, Pennsylvania, York County and Flood insurance rate map, Township of Hallam, Pennsylvania, York County
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development, Federal Insurance Administration, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 63 x 36 cm, on sheet 66 x 48 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:4,800.
- Shows 100 and 500-year flood boundaries., Relief shown by spot heights., Panel title., At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program., Hallam was formerly known as Hellam., Oriented with north toward the upper left., "Community-panel numbers 420926 0001 B.", "Initial identification: November 30, 1973.", "Flood hazard boundary map revisions: February 15, 1980.", "Effective date: February 15, 1980.", "Only panel printed.", and Includes "elevation reference marks" list.
View MARC record | catkey: 8291141