The concept of the political / Hans J. Morgenthau ; edited by Hartmut Behr and Felix Rösch ; translated by Maeva Vidal
- Palgrave studies in international relations series
- Language Note:
- Translated from the French.
- Part I. Introduction: overview of Morgenthau's oeuvre and worldview; contextualization of "the concept of the political"; contextualization in the political and legal debates of his time; contextualization in the current (late 20th and 21st centuries); Morgenthau's epistemological commitments; Morgenthau's twofold concept of power -- Part II. The concept of the political / Hans J. Morgenthau: translator's note by Maeva Vidal; preface; introduction; on the concept of legal disputes; the concept of the political; on the concept of political dispute; Conclusions.
- 9780230363083 (hbk.)
- Originally published in French in 1933 as: La notion du "politique" et la théorie des differends internationaux.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 8394440