Legal and ethical issues for health professionals / George D. Pozgar ; legal review, Nina M. Santucci ; medical review, John W. Pinnella
- Pozgar, George D.
- Sudbury, Mass. : Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 425 pages ; 26 cm
- Introduction to ethics -- Contemporary ethical dilemmas -- End-of-life dilemmas -- Health care ethics committee -- Development of law -- Introduction to law -- Government, ethics, and the law -- Organizational ethics and the law -- Health care professionals' ethical and legal issues -- Physicians' ethical and legal issues -- Employee rights and responsibilities -- Patient consent -- Patient abuse -- Patient rights and responsibilities.
- 9780763764739 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0763764736 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Harrisburg copy: Purchased with funds from the Capital Blue Cross Health Education Fund; 2011.
- Endowment Note:
- Capital Blue Cross Health Education Fund
View MARC record | catkey: 8395706